You need an experienced attorney to assist you in navigating the divorce process. The attorneys of Cobb Cole provide valuable counsel, insight, and clarity during the divorce process. Representing clients in Daytona Beach and the surrounding areas of Florida since 1925, Cobb Cole is an invaluable asset during a divorce.
At Cobb Cole, we resolve the complex dissolution of marriage cases efficiently and effectively. We offer options from traditional litigation to collaborative “no-court“ divorce and mediation. We work with clients to determine the best way to divide business interests, stocks, retirement, savings, multiple properties, and other complex assets using the best method to protect your privacy and interests. With a wide breadth of legal disciplines within the firm, our lawyers can identify exposures ahead of time and protect your interests throughout your divorce.
Handling All Aspects Of Divorce
- High-Asset Divorce. Clients with a high net worth or extensive assets encounter unique challenges in a divorce. It is imperative to deal proactively with all property, business, and tax issues — including securing accurate business valuations and helping you plan financially for life after divorce.
- High-Conflict Divorce. While all daytona beach divorce cases involve some degree of conflict, certain cases fall into the category of “high-conflict” divorce. Our attorneys know how to handle best aggressive spouses, spouses who hide assets or who incur massive debt, and spouses who use the children as pawns. Our expertise in this area allows us to quickly reign in the unruly spouse and recommend other professionals, like forensic accountants, mental health counselors, and parenting coordinators.
- Collaborative Divorce. Our Family Law attorneys are trained in the collaborative process. The collaborative process is unique because the parties work together with a “team” of professionals to resolve their issues and dissolve their marriage amicably. For more information, or to see if this process may be suited for your situation, please refer to the Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals website at collaborative practice florida
Cobb Cole‘s family and marital law practice section combines aggressive representation with a no-nonsense approach to resolving and litigating matters in the difficult emotional circumstances surrounding family and marital legal issues, including:
- Prenuptial & Post-Nuptial Agreements. Preemptively protect your financial interests with a strategic plan, including prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements.
- Equitable Distribution. Structure a plan to effectuate the division of assets and liabilities in an advantageous way to you.
- Alimony & Child Support. Negotiate and litigate to protect your financial interests as they pertain to spousal support (alimony) and child support.
Child Custody, Parenting Plans, & Timesharing. Protect your rights relating to your children through child custody and visitation (timesharing) negotiations and litigation. At Cobb Cole, we will work with you to craft a parenting plan that uniquely fits your family.
Family Law Appeals. If the Court enters an Order, there is a limited amount of time to file an appeal. Contact an experienced family law attorney as soon as you receive an Order to preserve your appellate remedies.
To schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys, please call our Daytona Beach Office at: 386-255-8171 or Deland Office at : 386-736-7700 or complete the intake form below. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.