Preparing for court appearances, mailing divorce petitions, deciding child custody, and distributing assets are all tedious tasks. To guide you through the divorce process, you will need the advice of an experienced divorce lawyer.
Since 1925 Cobb Cole Attorneys at Law have been helping residents in the Central Florida area find resolutions to their divorce. Our attorneys understand that there is no one-size-fits-all approach to divorce.
With years of experience, our clients can attest that the Cobb Cole law firm has been a valuable tool throughout the divorce process. We work with our clients to determine the best way to divide marital assets while preserving their privacy and interests.
Within our law office, we have a diverse range of legal services. Our legal counsel can identify potential risks ahead of time, allowing you to safeguard your interests throughout the divorce proceedings.
Handling All Aspects Of Divorce
- High-Asset Divorce. Clients with a high net worth or substantial assets face distinct obstacles throughout a divorce. It is critical to deal with any property, commercial, and tax concerns as soon as possible. We offer legal aid in obtaining accurate company appraisals and planning financially for life after divorce.
- High-Conflict Divorce. While all Holly Hill divorce cases contain some level of dispute, certain instances are classified as “high-conflict” divorces. Our attorneys have extensive expertise in dealing with challenging spouses who are disorderly to court orders. Our knowledge enables us to immediately override the obstinate spouse and refer them to other specialists such as forensic accountants, mental health counselors, and parenting coordinators.
- Collaborative Divorce. Our attorneys are trained in the collaborative process to assist in any legal matters. Our unique collaborative process allows both parties to work with a “team” of professionals who help resolve & cordially dissolve their marriage.
To see if this process may be suited for your situation, please refer to the Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals website at collaborative practice Florida
Our Experienced Attorneys Mix Strict Legal Representation With A Pragmatic Approach
This covers, even in the most extreme emotional situations, legal matters regarding family and marriage:
- Prenuptial & Post-Nuptial Agreements. Preemptively protect your financial interests with a strategic plan, including prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements.
- Equitable Distribution. Structure a plan to effectuate the division of assets and liabilities in an advantageous way to you.
- Alimony & Child Support. Negotiate and litigate to protect your financial interests as they pertain to spousal support (alimony) and child support.
Divorce in Holly Hill, Florida
In 2020, about 1,706 couples in Volusia County have filed for divorce. Holly Hill, Florida has been labeled as the 11th city in the state with the highest divorce rates. There are no grounds for divorce required in the state of Florida.
You should not rely exclusively on state laws because they differ and may not apply to you depending on your scenario. Updating your estate planning as soon as possible is the greatest method to guarantee that your assets go to whomever you want them to go to.
There are several factors that contribute to the divorce process. While it may appear to be a difficult procedure, it is conceivable that it will be a straightforward one. If you and your spouse work together peacefully, the divorce procedure can provide you with several significant benefits.
Family Law Matters
Family law is a branch of law that is entirely concerned with family affairs and domestic relations. Family law attorneys concentrate their business on assisting clients going through a divorce and the difficulties that arise as a result of divorces, such as the division of real estate properties, child custody and support, and alimony.
Both parties must agree on child custody, time-sharing agreements, and child support after the divorce or annulment. Depending on the circumstances, child custody in Florida might be decided as exclusive custody of one parent or joint custody of both parents in line with an agreed-upon timeframe.
If one or both parents are unwilling or unable to adequately care for their children, the court might issue a legal ruling granting guardianship to grandparents or legal family guardians. We do not want you to feel isolated. You may rely on our family law and divorce attorneys to assist you with every step of the process.
This website provides only general information, it does not constitute any legal advice. The preferred method to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact our family law attorneys.
Cobb Cole’s team of divorce attorneys are prepared to help you fight a battle to make your life easier. We will work with you to craft a parenting plan that uniquely fits your family.
To schedule a consultation for legal representation with one of our attorneys, please call our law office located in Daytona Beach, FL at 386-255-8171 or Deland, FL Office at 386-736-7700 or complete the intake form below. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.