Ms. Bond Vargas has been assisting business owners and individuals with estate planning and probate matters since 2010. Her estate planning practice centers on the analysis of a client’s assets and family situation to determine the type of estate planning that will best serve the client’s needs, including business succession planning, avoidance of probate and planning for nontraditional families. Ms. Bond Vargas also serves as a professional personal representative or trustee for those clients that request assistance.
In addition to her estate planning practice, Ms. Bond Vargas has been practicing intellectual property law in the community since 2000. Her intellectual property practice centers on registration, licensing, administrative dispute proceedings, and litigation related to trademark and copyright matters. She also advises clients in connection with website, e-commerce and technology law issues.
Ms. Bond Vargas is board-certified by The Florida Bar in intellectual property law, and is AV Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating possible. She has been named a Super Lawyer in Intellectual Property Law each year since 2015.
As a native of Daytona Beach and second generation attorney with Cobb Cole, Ms. Bond Vargas served as the first female managing partner of Cobb Cole from 2017 to 2021. She was recognized by the Daytona Beach News Journal as the Most Charitable Woman of the Year in 2017 and currently serves as President of the FUTURES Foundation for Volusia County Schools.
• Board Certified in Intellectual Property Law
• Florida, 2000
• U.S. Supreme Court
• U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
• Super Lawyer 2015-2023
• Florida Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars, 2012
• VMA’s 2016 Dream it! Do it! Champion
• Graduated with Honors from Florida Bankers Association Graduate Trust and Wealth Management School
• Daytona Beach News Journal | Most Charitable Woman of the Year Award, 2017
• Daytona Regional Chamber of Commerce Education Committee, Chair, 2017-2018
• Florida Bar Intellectual Property Certification Exam Committee, Chair, 2017-2018
• Star Center for the Homeless, Past President
• Executive Women’s Council, Past President
• Volusia/Flagler Coalition for the Homeless, Past President
• Junior League of Daytona Beach, Past Vice-President of Community Service
• Leadership Daytona, Class XXV (2005), Graduate
• Volusia County Bar Association
• Professional Fiduciary Council of Florida
Prospective clients may not obtain the same or similar results.