William A. Rice
Bill Rice served as in-house General Counsel for over 20 years before coming to Cobb Cole. He has an expansive depth and breadth of understanding of all legal requirements of a business from its inception, growth through various business cycles, compliance, and exit strategies.
Mr. Rice is a graduate of the United States Military Academy and served as an Infantry Officer in the United States Army before attending law school. He and his wife Kimberly have two sons and live in Port Orange. Mr. Rice practices in the areas of business organization and transactions, general corporate and contract law, regulatory compliance, and mergers and acquisitions.
Areas of Practice
- Business and Corporate Law 60%
- Regulatory Compliance 20%
- Mergers and Acquisitions 20%
- Florida, 2003
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, Missouri
- J.D. – 1997
- United States Military Academy, West Point, New York
- BS – 1985
- Major: Mechanical (Aerospace) Engineering
Pro Bono Activities
- Scoutmaster, Scouts BSA