Sara E. Glover
Ms. Glover practices solely in the area of family law. Ms. Glover zealously represents her clients in all areas of family law, including dissolution of marriage, child support and timesharing, alimony, modifications, enforcements, pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, dependency and termination of parental rights, domestic violence, asset protection, jurisdictional challenges, paternity, step-parent adoptions, and in related appeals. She attended Auburn University where she obtained a degree in Political Science. Ms. Glover attended Florida Coastal School of Law on a merit-based scholarship where she earned a certificate in Family Law for her focus on the area of law.
Ms. Glover is active in the local community and with local professional associations. She has served on the boards of the Volusia County Bar Association, Volusia Civil Trial Attorneys Association, and the Halifax Historical Museum. She currently serves as the Volusia County Bar Association Social Chair.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, Florida
- Major: Certificate in Family Law
- Auburn University
- Major: Political Science
Honors and Awards
- “Top Lawyer in Family Law” for Volusia and Flagler Counties by the Daytona Beach News Journal in 2016
- “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Volusia County Bar Association, Social Chair
- Volusia Civil Trial Attorneys Association
- Halifax Historical Museum