Jessica Gow was born and raised in Ocala, Florida, and attended the University of West Florida after graduating from Belleview High School. After graduating Magna Cum Laude and as an Honors Scholar with the University of West Florida, Mrs. Gow attended the Florida State University College of Law. While in law school, Mrs. Gow served as the President of the Environmental Law Society, Associate Editor of the Journal of Land Use and Environmental Law, and Notes and Comments Editor for the Florida State University Law Review. Mrs. Gow also volunteered as a Peer Mentor for the law school, and acted as a student ambassador throughout her time there.
Throughout her law school career, Mrs. Gow worked with various environmental nonprofits, including Save the Manatee Club, Surfrider Foundation, the Florida Coastal and Ocean Coalition, and Earthjustice, the nonprofit law firm. Mrs. Gow also worked in real property and land use matters at Gunster Law Firm, located in Tallahassee, Florida, and worked alongside University professors as a research assistant in the areas of Torts, Tax law, Environmental law, and Administrative law. Mrs. Gow graduated Magna Cum Laude, with a certificate in Environmental and Land Use law.
Mrs. Gow focuses her practice in the fields of environmental and land use law, assisting in the redevelopment of real property through the Florida Brownfield Program and assisting in all aspects of the regulatory and permitting review process for development projects.
Mrs. Gow currently serves on the executive board of the Volusia County Association for Responsible Development (VCARD), and is an appointed board member of the Volusia Forever Advisory Committee and the Environmental and Natural Resources Advisory Committee. Mrs. Gow is also closely involved in Homes Bring Hope, an organized dedicated to eradicating homelessness in Volusia County, along with being a member of the Florida Brownfields Association.
In her free time, Jessica enjoys playing board games, enjoying Florida’s coast, and going hiking with her husband, Jeramie, and their two dogs.
• Florida, 2019
• 2022 Florida Planning & Zoning Association, Member of the Year
• 2021-2022 VCARD Member of the Year
• 2022 Florida Planning & Zoning Association Surfcoast Chapter, Member
• 2022 Brownfields Association, Member
• 2021-2022 VCARD Vice-Chair, Executive Board Member
• Appointed to the Volusia County Environment & Natural Resources Advisory Committee by the Volusia County Council
• Daytona Regional Chamber of Commerce, Cornerstone Committee Chair, and Leadership Daytona Alumni Council
• Volusia Forever, Advisory Committee Member – Land Development Regulations
Prospective clients may not obtain the same or similar results.