Kathleen L. Crotty
Ms. Crotty is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants. She earned her Master’s of Business Administration in Finance from University of Florida in 1984, and her Juris Doctor degree from University Of Florida College of Law in 1992. After earning her Master’s degree, she joined Price Waterhouse as a senior accountant where she earned her certification as a certified public accountant.
While in law school, she served as tax editor of the University of Florida Law Review, was inducted into the Order of the Coif and received the Alumni Scholarship Award at her graduation in 1992. Following graduation, Ms. Crotty returned to the Daytona Beach area and began practicing law at the firm founded by her father, Ambassador E William Crotty, and went on to co-found Crotty and Bartlett, PA in 1999. The former chairperson of the United Way Foundation Board, she continues to chair the Foundation’s Bylaws Committee and the Herbert M. Davidson Award committee.
In addition, she currently serves as the Vice President of the Ormond Memorial Art Museum, Chair of the Halifax Health Associates, and she is a member of the Halifax Civic League. Ms. Crotty served on the Halifax Humane Society Leadership Team, the Board of Counselors for Bethune-Cookman University for ten years and was a chairperson of the organization in 1999. She is actively involved in the Daytona Beach and Ormond Beach communities and serves as a partner for the firm.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Trust Administration
- Business Succession Planning
- Florida, 1992
- U.S. Tax Court, 2006
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Volusia County Bar Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Volusia County Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Mary McCleod Bethune Statuary Project, Board Member & Board Attorney
- Ormond Memorial Art Museum, Vice President, 2022
- Member of the Halifax Civic League
- Member of the Checkered Flag Committee
- Member of the Hillside Cemetery Association
- Member of Daytona Beach Rotary Club