Cobb Cole attorneys frequently serve as neutrals in mediation. The firm boards three lawyers who are trained and licensed mediators.
- Attorney Robert E. Doan is a Supreme Court-Certified Circuit Civil Mediator
- Attorney Scott W. Cichon is a Supreme Court-Certified Circuit Civil Mediator, and Certified Mediator for the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Attorney Pam Masters is a Supreme Court-Certified Circuit Civil Mediator and Appellate Mediator
The legal team of Cobb Cole has the experience to help mediate many types of legal disputes, including collections, contracts, business disputes, tort claims, real estate claims, condominium and homeowners association disputes, personal injury claims, insurance disputes and family law and divorce matters.
Cobb Cole provides exceptional, comfortable, first-class facilities for small and large party mediations.
The facilities at the Cobb Cole office in Daytona Beach are renowned by attorneys and mediators in the area for:
- Large flat screens in the two large conference rooms with smart screen technology
- Large windows with beautiful views of the Halifax River, Atlantic Ocean and city of Daytona Beach
- Large screens in the office rooms with smart screen technology
- Reliable Wi-Fi throughout the building
- A break room with food and beverages provided at no additional cost
While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact our attorneys. To schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys, please call our Daytona Beach Office at: 386-255-8171 or Deland Office at : 386-736-7700 or complete the intake form below. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.