Divorce can be an emotionally charged legal process. From dividing property to resolving child custody, the process of divorce can increase anxiety, anger, and stress, especially when faced alone. Regardless of your individual motivations for seeking a divorce, it’s critical to understand the unique implications that the decision has on both parties and how hiring an experienced attorney can benefit you.
Since 1925 Cobb Cole Attorneys at Law have been helping residents in the Ormond Beach area find resolutions to their divorce. Our attorneys understand that there is no one-size-fits-all approach to divorce. Therefore, we offer our clients options such as “no court” and mediation services to best suit their needs through this process. Our attorneys tackle all aspects of your divorce head one while protecting the rights to your property, privacy, and interests.
A traditional divorce can take weeks if not months to complete. The drawn-out process of divorce can increase tension, stress, and anger for both parties involved. Therefore, other alternatives such as a no-court divorce have become more sought after. This can expedite the process allowing you to get a divorce within 45 days without attending court.
At Cobb Cole, we understand that seeing eye to eye with your soon-to-be ex-spouse can be difficult. Therefore, we offer mediation services to help you solve all legal disputes, including family law, divorce, and much more. Our attorneys are experienced and trained in helping you solve your legal issues at hand with ease: our firm boards three lawyers who are trained and licensed mediators.
- Attorney Robert E. Doan is a Supreme Court-Certified Circuit Civil Mediator
- Attorney Scott W. Cichon is a Supreme Court-Certified Circuit Civil Mediator, and Certified Mediator for the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Attorney Pam Masters is a Supreme Court-Certified Circuit Civil Mediator and Appellate Mediator
Handling All Aspects of Divorce
- High-Asset Divorce: Not all divorces are equal, and the more money involved, the more complicated it can become. Our attorneys always tailor services to our clients’ needs and negotiate an ideal settlement for them based on their divorce objectives. Whether it be conserving assets, protecting children from conflict, or planning for financial stability after a divorce.
- High-Conflict Divorce: Although many Ormond Beach divorce proceedings are resolved with little conflict, there are instances where some divorces can be categorized as “high-conflict”. Our attorneys are experienced in handling unruly and uncooperative spouses. To make these situations more manageable, we can recommend other professionals such as forensic accountants, mental health counselors, and parenting coordinators.
- Collaborative Divorce: Through collaboration, both spouses and legal teams are easily able to come to resolutions regarding the divorce proceedings. A collaborative divorce can make the situation less stressful and easier for everyone involved. Our attorneys are trained in this delicate process to ensure the best outcome for both parties involved.
Our attorneys are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality representation, comprehensive advice, and personal attention. We approach each matter intending to obtain the best possible resolution of your legal problem within the bounds of the law and resolve litigation matters involving family and marital legal issues, including:
- Prenuptial & Post-Nuptial Agreements: Prenuptial agreements are just one way to protect yourself financially during and after marriage.
- Equitable Distribution: Develop a plan to divide your assets and liabilities to achieve the most beneficial situation possible.
- Alimony & Child Support: Resolve issues related to child support and alimony through negotiation and litigation.
At Cobb Cole, our Ormond Beach divorce attorneys will work aggressively to protect your children throughout your divorce. We also offer services in child custody pertaining to parenting plans and timesharing. Cobb Cole’s family law attorneys can help you create a parenting plan that fits your unique circumstances and family dynamic. Time is of the essence when appealing a court order. If you need guidance and assistance during your divorce, contact our local offices to schedule a consultation at (386)255-8171 for Daytona Beach and (386)736-7700 for Deland.