The diverse and experienced legal team of Cobb Cole in Daytona Beach represents Florida clients in a range of land development and other real estate matters.
The land development matters the firm’s lawyers have handled include:
- The general representation of developers of real property, including planning and designing joint ventures and financing
- Representation of developers in land use and environmental permitting, planning and zoning matters
- Planning and drafting subdivision covenants, PUD agreements, condominium documents, homeowner association documents and other real property development instruments
- Handling and closing real estate transactions
- Examination of title, title opinions and title insurance
While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact our attorneys. To schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys, please call our Daytona Beach Office at: 386-255-8171 or Deland Office at : 386-736-7700 or complete the intake form below. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.