Every business has a life cycle. From forming the initial idea and creating the original business plans to going public and eventually executing an exit strategy — and everything in between — it is critical to have trusted legal counsel behind you to make sure your business succeeds.
The Daytona Beach, Florida, law firm of Cobb Cole is uniquely positioned to represent local businesses in all phases of their endeavors. Since 1925, this law firm’s lawyers have represented businesses in a wide range of industries through all stages of their life cycles.
Representing New Companies And Startups
There are numerous issues that come up for new business ventures. At the early phases of new businesses, most entrepreneurs are focused on the business plans and developing their unique vision for delivering products or services. However, there are numerous risks and complex legal issues to consider right from the very beginning.
For new business owners and startups in the Daytona Beach area, the attorneys of Cobb Cole provide exceptional representation. With tremendous breadth and depth of legal knowledge and experience, Cobb Cole can provide your business with tremendous counsel and legal help for every step in the beginning of your business, including:
- Creating your initial business organizational documents and other important agreements
- Helping you through the process of filing and registering your business with the appropriate government agencies
- Creating employment policies and best practices
- Negotiating contracts with employees and vendors
- Handling your business’s real estate needs, including land use and zoning or construction of new facilities
- Providing counsel and representation regarding tax strategies
- Creating a long-term business strategy
With the firm’s experience with corporate and business matters, Cobb Cole is a valuable asset for any new or established business.
Ongoing Business Representation
In addition to representation of startups, Cobb Cole helps mature business with a range of ongoing legal needs including:
- Litigation and appeals
- Policies, negotiations and disputes related to labor and employment law
- Various issues related to real estate land use and zoning,
- Exit strategies, including estate planning for executives
- Various environmental concerns and compliance issues
- Commercial finance
An important part of the firm’s commercial practice includes commercial finance. Cobb Cole‘s commercial finance practice section focuses on the general representation of banks and other lending institutions, as well as individuals requiring assistance for commercial lending purposes.
The commercial finance practice section assists clients with a wide variety of commercial finance matters, including:
- Negotiation and preparation of documents and loan materials and ensures compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Mortgage lending
- Commercial loans
- Secured transactions
- Lien priorities
- Real estate, commercial and corporate closings
The commercial finance practice section works closely with several other Cobb Cole practice areas to provide full representation on all matters of commercial finance, whether related to real estate, corporate law, construction law or otherwise. The offices at Cobb Cole are designed to provide professional in-office space for local closings, and are also equipped with technology designed to accommodate closings among parties located throughout the world.
While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact our attorneys. To schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys, please call our Daytona Beach Office at: 386-255-8171 or Deland Office at : 386-736-7700 or complete the intake form below. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.